THE PYRAMID SAYS IT ALL.
NUTRITION IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERYTHING WE DO.
You can’t out-exercise a bad diet. CrossFit makes you accountable: The workouts are 3x harder if you eat cookies the night before, but we’ve known for YEARS that we could do better.
Get in the best shape of your life, for the rest of your life — with help from an incredible team. It’s time to improve your health, get the body you’ve always wanted, and say goodbye to dieting forever.
Announcing the new 1:1 Nutrition Service!
Our Nutrition Coaching Program at Redox CrossFit is unique and is designed to provide individuals with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting”. Imagine the confidence you could have walking into the grocery store or a restaurant knowing exactly what you should eat to not only feel great but look great too!
The internet is filled with diet plans, recipe plans, and other information. There are a lot of programs out there telling you what NOT to eat or how to replace meals with supplements or a shake but what if we could attain this confidence through learning what TO eat and using whole foods with limited ingredients? Behold, a teaching program to build life-long skills one step at a time!
Proven Record of Success
Stop wasting your time with FAD diets. Get ready to have one less thing to worry about. We’ll sweat the details so you can breathe easily and focus on the next step in front of you.
We’ll match you with a coach who will give you accountability, direction, and support every step of the way. She’ll help you stay consistent, no matter what life throws at you.
Education and Accountability
We’ll start with you – your life, needs, and goals. Then we’ll develop a personalized plan to help you eat, move, and live better – in a way that fits into your real, everyday life.
Phase 1Initial Consult
- Prior to Consult:
- Complete the Nutrition Coaching Intake Questionnaire
- Submit a 3 day nutrition recall
- During Consult:
- Outline nutrition and training goals
- Establish a baseline. Depending on goals obtain “Inbody” scale measurement, calipers, or progress photos.
- Introduction to MyFitnessPal and Fitbot
Phase 2Ongoing Coaching
- Have access to your goals 24/7
- Daily tracking via Fitbot
- Communicate with your coach any time via Fitbot
- Weekly check-ins to provide accountability, direction, and support
- Monthly Face-to-face (or skype) check-ins:
- Regular access to your coach to ensure you stay on track and have all of your questions answered
Pricing and Commitment:
3 month subscription required (lump sum or monthly) $120/mo or $360 for 3 months.
After the initial 3 months Nutrition Coaching will be $80/mo on a month to month basis, no commitment.