ATHLETE BILL OF RIGHTS
You are at the center of what we do. Your experience at Redox CrossFit is very important to us. At Redox CrossFit, we expect our members to follow our Shop Rules and we promise to:
- Always be on time for our appointment with you.
- Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
- Alter workouts as needed.
- Make you (our athletes) the center of our attention during each session.
- Help you work toward your long-term goals.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Explain WHY any given exercise or cognitive task is relevant to you.
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately.
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity.
- Provide you with a safe, clean space to train.
- Treat every client the same with regard to pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
- Provide ‘homework’ as necessary.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as required on your behalf.
- Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Hold your lost items for two weeks before donating them to an appropriate charity.
- Maintain an appropriate client portfolio.
- Plan regular social events. You’re invited and encouraged to attend as your schedule allows.
In return, we ask that you follow our Shop Rules.